Built in 2017, this new vessel is one of the finest flagships of the KOMPAS fleet, and we would characterise the quality as equivalent to a good 4* hotel.
With just 18 cabins across two accommodation decks (Main and Lower), the elegantly furnished cabins are all outside-facing, with portholes (lower deck) or windows (main deck), and all come with private bathrooms, air-conditioning and flat-screen TVs as standard.
What to expect onboard
- Supreme category ship in a cabin with en-suite bathroom, air conditioning & LCD TV
- Daily breakfast and 4-course lunches served in the salon restaurant
- Welcome Dinner and Captain’s Dinner (other dinners are independent, but there are always good choices of dining venues within walking distance of where the ship is berthed)
- Tea, coffee and bottled water
- A sun deck featuring sunbeds and a jacuzzi
- Free Wi-Fi onboard
Lower Deck Outside Cabins – Twin/double air-conditioned cabins with a porthole window. £2,995pp. Single Supplement £595.
Main Deck Outside Cabins – Twin/double air-conditioned cabins with a window. £300pp to upgrade to this cabin type. Single supplement £695.
16 October 2021
21 May 2022
15 October 2022