One final chance to tour Rome with Lindsey Davis...5th September 2018
If you weren't quick enough to secure your place on our November tour with the one and only Lindsey Davis, you're in luck – we have added a second departure, which leaves on Monday, December 3rd!
The itinerary for this new departure is identical to the original tour, so you'll enjoy everything you thought you'd have to miss out on.
A thousand stories are hidden within this city's teeming streets and during this special new tour, we are guided by Lindsey, who helps us to trace Falco's footsteps. Visit palaces, slums, ports and country estates as we explore the captivating story of ancient Rome.
- Discover the incomparable collections housed within the Capitoline Museum
- Visit Emperor Hadrian's vast villa at the foot of the Sabine Hills
- Investigate the remains of the Roman Forum
- Go underground and explore the subterranean world beneath the churches of San Clemente and Santi Giovanni e Paolo
- Tours of Rome's most legendary sites
- Services of a tour manager alongside Lindsey Davis
- A private air-conditioned coach throughout
- All meals included with wine at dinner
- Return flights
- Entry to all sites in the programme as well as tips
- 4 nights at the Forum Hotel with stunning views over the heart of ancient Rome
Book your place on this five-day tour for just £2,595 – and with a low single supplement of just £245, this is the perfect opportunity for solo travellers to indulge in a historic Italian adventure alongside an award-winning author!