Enter our 35th anniversary photo competition and win prizes!5th August 2019
Now that our 2020 brochure has finally launched, we are officially celebrating our 35th anniversary – and we wouldn't have reached this impressive milestone without you, our valued guests. To show our appreciation, we are launching an exciting photography competition because we would love to see your snaps from Andante tours over the years.
At the end of the competition, we will produce a 2021 calendar showcasing our winning 12 fantastic works of art. The calendar will be available to purchase – with all the proceeds going directly to our chosen 35th anniversary local charity, the Stars Appeal. This competition will run for one year, with each month having a different theme and one winner.
Anyone chosen as our monthly winner will win a £50 Amazon gift card, and will also receive a copy of the calendar once the competition has ended.
How to enter
To submit your monthly entries (and you can enter each month, as many times as you like!) just email firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your photograph, along with your name and address so that we can contact you if you're chosen as a winner!
Each month's theme
As mentioned, each month we will announce the theme and you can submit your relevant pictures. What are we looking for? For a more detailed explanation of each theme, click here. For an overview, read below:
- August - Your most loved travel photo
- September - Drinks
- October - Animals
- November - An iconic destination
- December - Archaeology
- January - Your best holiday experience
- February - Food
- March - Marine
- April - Nature
- May - Culture
- June - Iconic buildings
- July - People
Terms & Conditions
- All photos must be emailed to email@example.com - please submit along with your full name and email address to enable us to get in touch with you if you have won
- You agree to Andante Travels using your supplied photo in marketing communications – credit of the photo will be applied to the image
- All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them.
- If possible, image specifications would follow 297mm x 210mm at 300 dots per inch
- This competition is open to everyone