Inside Iran at the Ashmolean Museum in Oxford
Details to follow shortly
10.00 - Introductory lecture by Paul Wordsworth
11.30 - Special access and handling session By Dr Francesca Leoni
13.00 - Two course lunch
14.30 - Visit to the print room
15.30 - Guided tour of the gallery
16.30 - Day finishes
See something old in a new way
Andante Study Days offer rare, often unique, insights into the world of working archaeology. All are led by expert guides, and are designed to give guests access to some of the best of British Archaeology...
What to expect
- An expert guide to accompany you throughout the Day
- A mixture of lectures, practical demonstrations, handling sessions, guided tours and walks
- Special access to museums, sites and galleries otherwise closed to the general public (where specified)
- Small Groups 12-25 guests
- The company of like-minded people!