Medieval England with Historical Trips
From castles, palaces and abbeys to peasant villages, the medieval period left its eternal mark on the English landscape. Walk amongst magnificent monasteries and ragged ruins, being transported back to the Middle Ages. With gory tales and grisly truths, medieval England shines a spotlight on all kinds of life in all echelons of society. Visit Whitby Abbey, of Bram Stoker’s Dracula fame, take a trip into York to explore the spectacular Yorkminster Cathedral, and discover the impressive ruins of Rievaulx Abbey.
- Special evening reception with the York Archaeological Trust
- Tour Middleham Castle, the former childhood home of Richard III
- Stand before the magnificent remains of Rievaulx Abbey
- Wander around Whitby Abbey, made famous by Stoker’s Dracula
- Enjoy a stunning drive through the picturesque North York Moors
- Expert Guide Lecturer
- Tour Manager
- Local Travel - Private a/c coach
- Meals - All meals included with wine at dinner
- Entries & Tips - Entry to all sites in programme; tips included
- Field Notes
For full information about Passport validity and Visa requirements as well as Health and Vaccination information please click here.