Palermo - Festive Food and Archaeology
A real Sicilian adventure beckons. This glorious region is rich in both history and gastronomy, and we take six days to immerse ourselves in it all. An expert guide brings stories of the past vividly back to life as our senses are treated to delicious local cuisine.
Experience the incredible archaeological sites to be found on this beautiful island, from atmospheric catacombs to a necropolis, and uncover the tales they harbour. Take part in a traditional cookery class, where the secrets of local dishes are revealed, and sit down to meals that showcase the flavours of the Mediterranean. This tour will bring us even closer to the culture & heritage of stunning Italy.
- Meet with friars who teach us the art of making marzipan fruits
- Enjoy a private visit to the truly spectacular Cappella Palatina
- Stand beneath the magnificent columns of an ancient Doric temple
- Celebrate Christmas Eve and Christmas Day in true Italian style
- Pore over artefacts at a fascinating archaeological museum
- Christmas - New Year
- Cultural Excursion
- All Inclusive
- Special Access
- Expert Guide Lecturer
- Tour Manager
- Local Travel - Private a/c coach
- Meals - All meals included with wine at dinner
- Entries & Tips - Entry to all sites in programme; tips included
- Field Notes
For full information about Passport validity and Visa requirements as well as Health and Vaccination information please click here.