Provence - Food and Archaeology
An indulgent and enchanting adventure awaits in this glorious region of France. From delicious local cuisine and remains that tell stories of the past, we are treated to a vast array of unique experiences that showcase this area’s true heart.
Learn traditional recipes at a cookery class, discover the practices (and sample the produce) of a working lavender distillery and stand before a majestic Roman amphitheatre as its history is brought back to life by our expert guides. A captivating fusion of archaeology, rich culture and gastronomy makes for a memorable holiday that will breathe new life into this beloved region.
- Enjoy an indulgent dinner at an exceptional local wine château
- See how delicious Calissons are made during a special factory tour
- Admire incredible ancient remains, from amphitheatres to bridges
- Pay a privileged visit to a local lavender distillery & enjoy tastings
- Lose yourself in regional flavours during a fantastic cookery class
- Cultural Excursion
- All Inclusive
- Special Access
- Expert Guide Lecturer
- Tour Manager
- Local Travel - Private a/c coach
- Meals - All meals included with wine at dinner
- Entries & Tips - Entry to all sites in programme; tips included
- Field Notes
For full information about Passport validity and Visa requirements as well as Health and Vaccination information please click here.