Castles of the Rhineland
The magic of the stunning Rhineland awaits. Dramatic castles perched on hilltops that overlook winding rivers, incredible vineyards belonging to revered wineries, and undeniably rich history can be found in this glorious part of Germany.
From romantic ruins to castles still magnificently preserved,
we visit a variety of architecturally and historically engaging sites, and the expertise of our Guide Lecturer will bring them vividly back to life before our eyes. We will be treated to special access at the cathedral in Trier, charming towns will be ours to discover on walking tours, and culture will be revealed to us in exciting ways.
- Exclusive access to the underground excavations at Trier cathedral
- Indulge in the incredible wines of the region with a special tasting
- Visit truly stunning castles that are rich in history and heritage
- Experience authentic German cuisine during meal times
- Tour sites of religious significance and admire the architecture
- Historic Churches
- All Inclusive
- Special Access
- Expert Guide Lecturer
- Tour Manager
- Local Travel - Private a/c coach
- Meals - All meals included with wine at dinner
- Entries & Tips - Entry to all sites in programme; tips included
- Field Notes
For full information about Passport validity and Visa requirements as well as Health and Vaccination information please click here.