South Africa & Tanzania
Delve deeper into the story of humankind on this enchanting tour that takes us from South Africa to Tanzania in search of ancient rock art, archaeological ruins and the stories of early man.
See incredible exhibits and collections housed in regional museums, gaze in awe at wild animals frolicking in their natural habitat, and take in some of the world’s most important archaeological sites among breathtaking landscapes. This 14-day adventure is equal parts wild and fascinating, and the unique experiences on offer are sure to leave you with vivid memories that will stay with you long after you return home.
- Get hands-on at the Sterkfontein Caves and handle excavated finds
- Enjoy game drives and observe incredible South African wildlife
- Stand before some truly amazing ancient - and traditional - rock art
- Let the knowledge of our Guide Lecture illuminate the history here
- Immerse yourself in culture and watch a Maasai dance
- Rock Art
- All Inclusive
- Special Access
- Expert Guide Lecturer
- Tour Manager
- Local Travel - Private a/c coach
- Meals - All meals included with wine at dinner
- Entries & Tips - Entry to all sites in programme; tips included
- Field Notes
For full information about Passport validity and Visa requirements as well as Health and Vaccination information please click here.