Exceptional small-ship cultural cruising combined with unforgettable city stays. 15 days, 5 countries, 2 hotel nights, 8 shore excursions, 5 ‘only with Andante’ extras.
Reserve your space with a £750pp deposit available to book online or via our sales team. For online reservations a member of our sales team will be in touch to confirm the specific details of your cabin choice.
‘Only with Andante’ extras
- An extended tour of the Colosseum, including subterranean areas and Belvedere
- Visits to lesser-known ancient highlights including Portus (Trajan’s Harbour) and Domus Aurea (Nero’s Palace)
- An afternoon walk through Ancient Rome
- Explore the Basilica of San Clemente, one of Rome’s lesser-known jewels
- Excursions led by an Andante Guide leader, expert archaeologists and academics to inspire and enlighten your visits
Please see the travel information tab for more information on the cabin types.
- Great Cities
- Cultural Excursion
Fly to Lisbon and embark Aegean Odyssey.
Travel to Jerez de la Frontera for a taste of sherry in its spiritual home, or tour the historic sites of Cadiz.
Enjoy a panoramic drive around the great sites of Malaga and a visit to the Picasso Museum, or a full day excursion to Granada (extra cost), where the splendid Moorish palace of the Alhambra awaits discovery.
Lectures and activities at sea as we sail north.
Discover more than two millennia of history in Tarragona.
Choose from a selection of three morning tours of Barcelona, including one exploring the Roman sites of this enthralling city. The afternoon at leisure.
A choice of excursions to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Carcassonne or the historical treasures of Montpellier.
A further choice of day trips to the remarkable Papal Palace in Avignon or Aix-en-Provence, birthplace of Paul Cezanne.
Leave Marseilles for a day cruising the French Riviera en route to Monaco.
Take a sightseeing tour of Monte Carlo or join an optional tour of the scenic French Riviera and Nice (extra cost).
We cruise Italy’s iconic Cinque Terre this morning.
From Livorno, take a drive through the Tuscan hills on a day trip to the powerhouse of the Italian Renaissance, Florence, or the historic cities of Pisa and Lucca.
Disembark in Civitavecchia and visit Portus (Trajan’s Harbour), followed by an exploration of Nero’s palace - the Domus Aurea - and a walk to the Basilica of San Clemente.
Explore ancient highlights including the Colosseum (with Belvedere and underground areas), the Imperial Forums, Trajan’s Column and the Pantheon.
After a visit to Ostia Antica, Ancient Rome’s harbour city, transfer to Rome Airport for your flight home.
- International flights and transfers
- Full board cruise accommodation
- Wine, beer and soft drinks with dinner onboard
- Gratuities onboard
- Shore excursions in every major port of call
- The onboard enrichment programme, including lectures by internationally-renowned experts
- Quality hotels pre-and post-cruise
- Guided Andante Travels excursions and visits pre-and post-cruise with an expert guide
Standard Inside - £2,895
Standard Outside - £3,495
Premium Outside - £3,895
Deluxe Stateroom Outside - £4,395
Standard Inside (Single) - £3,295
Standard Outside (Single) - £3,795
Passport & Visa Information
For full information about Passport validity and Visa requirements as well as Health and Vaccination information please click here.