This is an odyssey through the great sites of Ancient Greece: set across the backdrop of a rich and varied natural landscape. Beginning in Athens, we walk amongst the Acropolis and the Agora - where merchants were, we admire the monuments of Pericles and much more. We then journey as the ancients did, to seek the advice of the great oracle at Delphi, before continuing into the ruggedly beautiful Peloponnesian hills.
Join our Expert Guide, Dr Rita Roussos, as she traces the story of Ancient Greece from the Bronze Age to Classical glory. The holiday for anyone who has ever dreamed of standing at the starting line of the ancient Olympics, debating with Socrates, or following in the footsteps of Hercules.
- Visit the Corinth Museum and enjoy a specially arranged talk by the Museum Curator
- The land of Homer’s heroes and the great Bronze Age citadels from which they came
- The ‘big names’ of Classical Greece: Athens, Delphi, Olympia, Epidaurus, Mycenae and Corinth
- Historic Churches
- Great Cities
- Ancient Greek
- Special Access
- All Inclusive
- Expert Guide Lecturer
- Tour Manager
- Local Travel - Private a/c coach
- Meals - All meals included with wine at dinner
- Entries & Tips - Entry to all sites in programme; tips included
- Field Notes
For full information about Passport validity and Visa requirements as well as Health and Vaccination information please click here.