Brittany | Carnac & Beyond
Offering a prehistoric landscape filled with standing stones and chamber tombs, Brittany is home to some of the best megalithic monuments in the world. Visit Carnac, stay in one hotel for the entire trip, and uncover rites & rituals alike.
- Devote an entire day to the town of Carnac
- Enjoy hills, heather & beaches in this ‘Celtic’ region
- See passage graves, chambered tombs & polished axes
- Take a private boat ride to the Island of Gavr’inis
- Soak in the beauty of the glorious French countryside
- Rock Art
- Special Access
- Just One Hotel
- All Inclusive
- Expert Guide Lecturer
- Tour Manager
- Local Travel - Private a/c coach; boat to Gavr’inis
- Meals - All meals included with water (wine with dinners)
- Entries & Tips - Entry to all sites in program; tips included
- Field Notes
- Hotels - Accommodation in hand-picked hotels.
- 6 nights in a hotel by the coast near Carnac: Ideally situated for visiting the sites, and for sampling some of the regions excellent seafood and other specialities. It has a covered heated swimming pool and it also a short walk from the beach.
Many of our tours can be linked together to form longer programmes. We are happy to arrange connecting flights and hotels, allowing you to spend as long as you wish exploring the ancient world... See suggestions below: