Rome at Christmas - The Eternal City
The monuments of Rome stand as an omnipresent testament to a past Empire that stretched from Scotland to Syria. Let us introduce you to this exquisite, intimate city in delightful detail and at its most beautiful - over Christmas. Experience one of the most charismatic and engaging of the great cities of the world in all its festive glory...
- A Christmas morning walk through the Field of Mars
- Hear the Pope’s annual St. Peter’s Basilica address
- See Michelangelo’s masterwork during a private visit
- Explore the great Ostia Antica archaeological site
- Visit the Villa Borghese to tour exquisite collections
- Christmas - New Year
- Great Cities
- Special Access
- Expert Guide Lecturer
- Tour Manager - Diana Blumberg
- Local Travel - Private a/c coach
- Meals - Most meals included (with wine)
- Entries & Tips - Entry to all sites in programme; tips included
- Field Notes
- Hotels - 5 nights in a comfortable hotel in the centre of the Eternal City.
For full information about Passport validity and Visa requirements as well as Health and Vaccination information please click here.