The Cyclades (Land Tour)
Of all the thousands of Greek Islands which are scattered over the Aegean Sea, the Cyclades have the most evocative mythology. The archipelago is named for its encircling of the sacred isle of Delos, the legendary birthplace of Apollo and Artemis. Its surrounding islands are no less fascinating - from Tinos, with its temple dedicated to Poseiden, to Naxos with its spectacular unfinished kouroi (male statues).
Sunlight bouncing off the sparkling surface of the Aegean, creamy marble set against an azure sky, the cool depths of prehistoric tombs – and, if we are lucky, dolphins following in our wake as we travel from port to ancient port.
- Ancient Greek
- Special Access
- All Inclusive
- Expert Guide Lecturer
- Tour Manager
- Local Travel - Private a/c coach, boat & catamaran
- Meals - All meals included - dinners with wine
- Entries & Tips - Entry to all sites in programme; tips included
- Field Notes
- Flights - London to Mykonos; Athens to London
- 5 nights in a hotel with a swimming pool close to Mykonos City
- 4 nights in a stylish hotel with a swimming pool within walking distance to Naxos Town
- 1 night in a hotel with rooftop garden views of the Parthenon, close to the Acropolis in Athens
For full information about Passport validity and Visa requirements as well as Health and Vaccination information please click here.