Discover the secrets of this exquisite lagoon city, miraculously built upon the water... Kissed by the waters of the northern Adriatic, the city of Venice is a jigsaw of low islands, morning mists and elegant winding water corridors. We lift the Venetian mask to reveal the hidden offices and documents of the Doge’s Palace, explore St Mark’s Basilica in private at twilight, and ascend the bell tower of Torcello for a very special view out over the lagoon. Of course, the exclusivity doesn’t stop at the sites — enjoy five nights in a luxurious Venetian hotel, take a special boat trip on the Grand Canal, and let us lift the lid on a sumptuous Michelin-starred restaurant. Should you wish, we can arrange your theatre or opera tickets for an extra special evening.
- Private evening visit to the greatest Byzantine church in the west, St. Mark’s Basilica
- An opportunity to explore the byways of one of Europe’s most evocative cities
- Follow in the footsteps of the Doge in a special secret tour of the Doge’s Palace
- Tour Manager
- Local Travel - Private a/c coach
- Meals - All meals included - dinners with wine
- Entries & Tips - Entry to all sites in programme; tips included
- Field Notes
- Hotels - 5 nights overlooking the Venice Lagoon. A mere 200 yards from the famous St Mark’s Square, our hotel is well situated in the historical centre of Venice and also offers a rooftop restaurant from which you can view the Grand Canal.
- Flights - Scheduled return flights from London to Venice
5 nights overlooking the Venice Lagoon. A mere 200 yards from the famous St Mark’s Square, our hotel is well situated in the historical centre of Venice and also offers a rooftop restaurant from which you can view the Grand Canal.
For full information about Passport validity and Visa requirements as well as Health and Vaccination information please click here.