Seville | The City and its Arts
There is a rich artistic thread that runs through Seville’s history. What else would you expect from an area (mythically) founded by Hercules himself...
“Raised by Hercules, Julius Caesar fortified me, with high walls and towers, I was conquered for the king of heaven by Garcí Pérez de Vargas”
It’s an eclectic thread too, confined not just to a colourful art scene that boasts canvases by Picasso. Our tour also takes in an abundant array of regal architecture, including the iconic Moorish masterpiece Alcázar Palace. We also learn how to dance like a local whilst learning more about traditional music, and sample the most sumptuous of all aperitifs during a Jerez sherry tasting.
Join us and explore this most vibrant city — whose heart beats to a flamenco rhythm...
- Private tour and exhibition at the Flamenco factory
- Private access to a studio, well known to our Guide Lecturer, Susan Wilson
- Cultural Excursion
- Special Access
- All Inclusive
- Expert Guide Lecturer
- Tour Manager
- Local Travel - Private a/c coach
- Meals - All meals included with wine at dinner
- Entries & Tips - Entry to all sites in programme; tips included
For full information about Passport validity and Visa requirements as well as Health and Vaccination information please click here.