Opera: Inside and Out
Location: Royal Albert Hall, London
Beginning with an elightening introductory lecture from John Alison, editor of Opera Magazine, our day sees us embark on a guided tour of this legendary building, learning about its iconic architecture as well as the beautiful voices found within.
10:00 Arrive at the Henry Cole Room for tea and coffee
10:30 Talk by John Allison
12:30 Lunch at the Verdi retaurant at the Hall
14:00 Two hour tour to include outside and inside the Hall
16:00 Return to Henry Cole Room for finish and very short recital by a soprano
Interested in seeing a little more of the ancient world? We run over 100 tours explore history, archaeology and culture all over the world including... See suggestions below:
See something old in a new way
Andante Study Days offer rare, often unique, insights into the world of working archaeology. All are led by expert guides, and are designed to give guests access to some of the best of British Archaeology...
What to expect
- An expert guide to accompany you throughout the Day
- A mixture of lectures, practical demonstrations, handling sessions, guided tours and walks
- Special access to museums, sites and galleries otherwise closed to the general public (where specified)
- Small Groups 12-25 guests
- The company of like-minded people!