Rome - The Great Masters
With some of the most important art collections in Italy housed in Rome, this tour is the perfect showcase to see Rome’s Great Masters. The private viewing of Michaelangelo’s ‘The Last Judgement’ allows you to immerse in the magnificent piece in all its glory.
We explore Rome and discover the Galleria Borghese which displays work of equal calibre, including paintings by Caravaggio and Raphael, as well as Bernini's famous statues. We travel across Rome and move through the eras, as over the River Tiber we find art from early Renaissance to the 18th Century and later to the Basilica di Santa Maria, one of the oldest churches in Rome with 13 century mosaics
- Visit the national Gallery of Ancient Art at Palazzo Barberini
- Witness paintings by Caravaggio and Raphael at the Galleria Borghese Museum
- Private out of hours visit to the Sistine Chapel
- Private reception at the Pamphilij gallery
- Cultural Excursion
- Special Access
- All Inclusive
- Expert Guide Lecturer
- Tour Manager
- Local Travel - Private a/c coach
- Meals - All meals included with wine at dinner
- Entries & Tips - Entry to all sites in programme; tips included
For full information about Passport validity and Visa requirements as well as Health and Vaccination information please click here.