Milan - Masterpieces and the City
As the Fashion Capital of Italy, it would only be fitting for Milan to host some of the most time-less and classical masterpieces in the world. The city, underrated for its art collections, is home to some of iconic works of Botticelli and include ‘The Last Supper' by Leonardo da Vinci. The iconic Brera Gallery, houses a collection of some of the most important works by Italian artists.
We visit the Ambrosian Art Gallery, Poldi Pezzoli Museum and discover the stunning frescos in Santa Maria delle Grazie, however the delights of Milan are not limited to insides of buildings, as we explore the city to find architectural styles with some fine examples of Art Nouveau.
- See one of the world's famous paintings 'The Last Supper' by Leonardo da Vinci at the church of Santa Maria delle Grazie
- Exclusive evening visit to the Sforza Castle to view Michelangelo’s Rondanini Pietá
- Explore the city of Milan, witnessing inspiring architectural styles and fine art
- Exclusive workshop with a watercolour artist in the gardens of the Brera art gallery
- Cultural Excursion
- Great Cities
- Special Access
- All Inclusive
- Expert Guide Lecturer
- Tour Manager
- Local Travel - Private a/c coach
- Meals - All meals included with wine at dinner
- Entries & Tips - Entry to all sites in programme; tips included
For full information about Passport validity and Visa requirements as well as Health and Vaccination information please click here.