Browse Bare Bones
Bare Bones from Andante delivers the level of expertise and insight into the archaeological world that you would expect from a full-bodied Andante tour, with the flexibility to have some free time to explore further and to choose your own meals and mealtimes.
- Guaranteed to run
- Shorter duration: 5-7 days, rather than ‘full’ Andante 7-16 day tours
- 3.5-4* centrally-located hotels: for the freedom to explore and dine independently
- Single centre: inviting a greater understanding and appreciation of your destination
- Dining flexibility: breakfast is included and an optional dinner package can be added in most destinations, but we do not include lunches and dinners as standard. Your local guide will be able to provide you with top suggestions and recommendations
- Flying flexibility: flights are not included in the tour as there are multiple options to extend or combine tours, but we can quote and book flights for you.
- Expert knowledge: all our tours are led by local guides, who offer the level of insight and expertise you can expect from a ‘full’ Andante tour
- Free time and flexibility: generally one free afternoon plus evenings at leisure, along with the opportunity to tailor your holiday with optional packages and upgrades, and easily combine tours
- Travel like a local
- Pre- and post- tour extensions: we are happy to provide you with extra options, to extend and to upgrade
- Welcome meeting
With a greater amount of free time and choice around lunch and dinner we have made the decision to use our experienced local guides to run these tours. Not only will they give you the level of insight and expertise into the sites that you visit, as demanded on an Andante tour but they will give you the best insight into what to do in your free time. Being a local they know the cities, the best or quietest place to eat, where to get the local delicacy you are after or just to share with you their love for their city. For added reassurance these local guides have been personally chosen by us and have the Andante ‘seal of approval’.