Browse Study Weekends
Short journeys into the ancient world all over the UK
Based over two days, with meals and accomodation included, Study Weekends are an excellent way to delve into the archaeology of the British Isles. They are also convival meetings of like-minded people, with good hotels, good food and (we hope) some lively debate and discussion of the days events over dinner!
What to expect
- An expert guide to accompany you throughout the weekend
- Two nights in a comfortable, hand-picked hotel well located for the sites
- A mixture of lectures, practical demonstrations, handling sessions, guided tours and walks
- Special access to museums, sites and galleries otherwise closed to the general public (where specified)
- All meals, dinners with wine
- An Andante Tour Manager to look afer all the practicalities
- Small Groups 12-25 guests
- The company of like-minded people!