The Galileo is a fully motorised yacht, comparable to a good 3* hotel, which unfurls its majestic sails at least once every voyage.
This mega yacht is of a classic wooden design, 157ft in length, and with the right winds her sails can be spread – an authentic way to cruise the Greek coastline. Facilities include a spacious indoor lounge/bar, a small library and dining area, and the Sun Deck has shaded areas as well as an outdoor bar. Wi-Fi is available in public areas.
The 24 ocean view cabins on board are split between the Upper Deck (with porthole windows) and Lower Deck (with porthole windows)
We would characterise the quality as equivalent to a good 3* hotel. Its classic lines and wood-panelling evoking a bygone era of travel by sea.
What to expect onboard
- Onboard included drinks package: house wine, local beer and soft drinks are included when lunch and dinner are being served on board. Water, filter coffee and tea are available throughout the day
- Full board cruise – all meals are served in the comfortable restaurant
- An outdoor bar and shaded lounge area are on the Upper Deck
- Sun Deck equipped with sun beds and deckchairs
- Weather dependent, lectures by the onboard expert may be delivered on the impressive sun deck
- Wi-Fi is available, a 3GB package is 30 Euros per cabin
- Cabins include include an ensuite bathroom with shower, air-conditioning, flat-screen TV, mini fridge, internal telephone, safe and hairdryer
- Wine & Fruit in your cabin on arrival
Lower Deck – C Cabin – Twin or double air-conditioned cabin with porthole windows, 9.5-10m² in size
Lower Deck – B Cabin – Twin or double air-conditioned cabin with porthole windows, 11-14 m² in size. Please call for upgrade supplement.
Upper Deck – A Cabin – Twin or double air-conditioned cabin with porthole windows, 12-13 m² in size. Please call for upgrade supplement.