MS Nile Monarch
With only 45 cabins, the MS Nile Monarch offers an ideal small ship experience. This Nile cruiser is equivalent to a very good 3* hotel.
During your 14-night cruise, you can enjoy meals and drinks in both a restaurant and two bars, there is a 24-hour reception and a large sun deck complete with a small plunge pool. For those looking to keep active, the fitness equipment will help pass the time as you sail between site visits.
The ship comprises of four decks; on the Lower/Nile Deck there are cabins and the restaurant, on the Middle Deck is reception and cabins and on the Upper Deck are cabins. Most cabins on board the MS Nile Monarch have large panoramic windows, enabling you to make the most of your time on the ship.
The large Sun Deck has a small plunge pool, small bar and, seating and loungers and offers great views of the Nile while you are cruising. The Lounge bar is also located on this deck.
The MS Nile Monarch features 45 cabins spread across three decks and can accommodate up to 85 passengers.
What to expect onboard
- All meals included
- Restaurant on the Lower/Nile Deck and a Lounge Bar and small pool bar on the Sun Deck
- Sun deck with chairs, sun loungers and some fitness equipment
- Light entertainment onboard
- Free Wi-Fi onboard
- Cabins are also modern and well-equipped. Each has a TV, air-conditioning, a private W/C with a shower and hairdryer, an in-cabin safety box and a mini fridge
- Services available for an extra charge; massages, a gift shop, a laundry service and a beauty salon (available on request)
- Water with all meals, tea or coffee with dinner. All other drinks are payable locally on board the cruise.
Standard Outside Cabins – Twin/double air-conditioned cabin, 17m² in size.
Cabins are allocated as ‘run of house’ between the Middle and Upper Deck. Cabins on these decks have large panoramic windows overlooking the Nile.
An Upper Deck Cabin can be guaranteed at a supplement, subject to availability, please call to request.