MV La Belle des Océans
A prestigious premium ship, the MV La Belle des Océans is designed to offer high-end comfort and provides the perfect setting from which to discover the extraordinary island of Corsica.
The ship comprises of seven decks. The main restaurant on Deck 3 serves contemporary, international cuisine in a warm and elegant atmosphere. Whilst breakfast and lunch are served buffet style, dinner is served at the table.
Enjoy panoramic views of the landscapes in the Explorer Lounge & Bar on Deck 4 where all presentations take place. During cocktail hours and after dinner, musicians will perform for your entertainment.
The Discoverer Lounge on Deck 5 offers unlimited tea and coffee aboard your ship. This comfortable seating area with plenty of natural light is an ideal place to relax and reflect on the day’s activities and future excursions to come. The Grill Restaurant is located around the swimming pool on this deck and offers an alternative to the other onboard catering areas. An adjoining terrace on Deck 6 welcomes you to admire the magnificent landscapes.
The top Deck 7 of the ship with chairs and sun loungers and a bar, provides great views of the coastline. Here you will also find a small fitness centre and beauty salon.
The MV La Belle des Océans, renovated in 2014 is comparable to a 4-4*+ hotel measuring 103 metres long by 15 metres wide and can accommodate 130 passengers in 65 spacious cabins spread across four decks, all with exterior views.
What to expect onboard
- Welcome cocktail and all onboard drinks*, served in the restaurant and in the bar to include tea, coffee, soft drinks, beers and a selection of wines, cocktails and long drinks
- All meals included – refined French cuisine and a gala dinner on the last evening
- Two restaurants and three bars
- Sun deck with chairs and sun loungers. A small fitness centre and beauty salon.
- Free Wi-Fi in the lounge bars and in cabins
- Official welcome from the captain and crew
- Onboard multi-lingual host/hostess
- Onboard activities
- Cabins include a TV, telephone (for internal calls), safe, independent air-conditioning, electricity 110V, Wi-Fi, ensuite bathroom with shower and toilet, hairdryer, selection of bath products and towels
*Premium branded drinks at own cost
Horizon Outside Cabins – Deck 3 – – Twin/double air-conditioned cabin with two portholes, 17m² in size.
Horizon Outside Cabins – Deck 4 – Twin/double air-conditioned cabin with a panoramic window, 17m² in size. Please call for upgrade supplement.
Horizon Outside Cabins – Deck 5 – Twin/double air-conditioned cabin with a panoramic window, 17m² in size. Please call for upgrade supplement.
Panorama Outside Suites – Deck 6 – Twin/double air-conditioned cabin with windows, 25m² in size. Please call for upgrade supplement.